Thursday, September 6, 2007

My Car Feels A Lot Happier...Newport Harbor=Maybe!!!


The Cast-

From this pic you can clearly tell that Chrissy is the one with her back against Clay, grinning like a JACK ASS! Chase, the one she 'cheated' with is standing in the background...his body's not too bad either!



Dear Reader,

It’s me again! So after going to the gym and flogging my guts out I decided that I would punish myself some more and clean out my car. I usually clean my car 2 times per year, but that’s a full out cleaning, (wash the floor mats, vacuum everything, pledge and dust, and clean the windows). Today though I thought I would be extra nice, I got out the comment and decided to attack my rims with full force. They had a lot of brown dirt and caked on crap that just was really ugly looking. I don’t chrome rims, wish I did, but these ones are good enough, at least they are star shaped. So the comet worked really well but I think that I will get some really intensive rim cleaner or maybe just use a bleach product to really attack the little bits that are left. I think my car is a happier car now and the rims look a lot better. I spent almost an hour really cleaning the rims. I still have to take my car to give it a bath but I will probably do that tomorrow.

So my main reason for writing was not because of the spectacular cleaning of my car, although I sure Reader, even you would be proud of the indoor cleaning it got. Anywho, I want to talk a little bit about the new show on MTV called Newport Harbour. I am really undecided about this show. It’s like the Hills, and Laguna Beach and stuff, but the age range of the cast is 17-19, 20 at the max. I don’t think that most of the cast can actually go out and get a liquor drink because in the USA the limit is 21. They drink at parties held at each others homes though like most young people. The main girl is Chrissy, first of all I hate that name, could she have a worse name. Second I really don’t like that her perfect teeth are always hanging out of her mouth, it’s almost as if her parents paid for her to have perfect BUCK TEETH. Wow that really means something, the parents are really saying I LOVE YOU DEAR! The guys are absolutely gorgeous, I’m not going to lie, they are young for me but hey when you have candy like that on your arm and they’re faithful….you got a good deal. Chrissy’s love interest is Clay, but Chrissy was bad recently and had a movie fling night with the male slut of the show, he’s cute though so she gets a couple points. Although Clay is SEXY, I’d tap that with anything I possibly could find, a stick, a whip, a marker even, he’s a huge HUNK. Yep I’m even pulling out the oldschool language, this guy is sweet. He’s kinda pissed at Chrissy for that but he has every right to be, he’s also frustrated with the Chrissy situation because her dad calls her every 2 seconds and totally gets to ruin his mack time. Daddy’s smart! Anywho, the drama is kinda good but not Hills good because it’s such a young crowd. For some reason though I always make sure that I am able to watch the show, that must mean I like it right?
What a nice way to end a blog post by gawking a a beautiful piece of man meat!!!! This is Clay by the way, I just didn't want to introduce you lady readers to formally...he's all mine!

No comments: