Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Hills: Are Alive With The Sound of Bickering and Drama!


Dear Reader,
If you didn't know, the Hills, one of my fav shows that I write about all the time when the season is airing, premiered last night. The previews of Season 4 looked really juicy. Lauren dates someone from her past, Spencer ditches his sister Stephanie because she is friends with Lauren, Spencer and Heidi are living together, Stephanie goes on a date with the guy Lauren is seeing, the tension in the house between Audrina and Lo gets worse, things heat up between Justin Bobby and Audrina again, and there's so much more.
Thoughts of Last Night
I really was looking forward to the show last night and I was able to watch it with two of my closest friends, Becs and Nathan. They do not like the Hills but they said they would watch it with me, (Thanks guys, I really do appreciate it!). I was glad to see the start of a show that is a regular program for me. I usually don't watch any tv while at home but at least I can watch the Hills now! Back to the premiere.... Lauren thinks it's about time she get back into the dating game and she does have a point. The guy she starts to date, Doug, is a guy she went to his prom with when she was in her Laguna Beach days. I thought Doug was very attractive, which is always nice to see another hot male body added to the cast of the show. I must say upfront though, for all the clips of Season 4 that were shown I truly thought that the premiere was not as good as it could have been. There was drama between Spencer and Heidi, and then also with Audrina and Lo, but what else is new. You expect that if you watched the 3rd Season. Justin Bobby made an appearance, but you also expect that because Audrina really didn't break up with him in the 3rd Season either. Another new character appeared though which was a nice addition of drama to an already simmering pot in the Montag/Pratt household, Heidi's sister, Holly came for a visit. Now Holly was very nice and friendly and all but Spencer was NOT impressed, heck I don't even think that begins to describe what he was thinking. I think the show was a catch up episode rather then a juicy premiere, so I am hoping that next week will make up for it.
Stay tuned ladies and gents!

No comments: