Friday, October 30, 2009

Betty Crocker wants a VACAY!

My code name is Betty Crocker.
I make treats that are tasty and sweet.
Oatmeal cookies, butter tart squares, nanaimo bars.
I like baking in MY small kitchen.
I don't like cleaning up the mess. The fact that i do it is good.
I have been bad, not doing my Wii and exercising but i am just so muscle sore and stuffed up. Whatever, I have had some stress and ups and downs this week and the end of last week so maybe my body is saying i need to rest. Sometimes i play Wii and it's good but i have been avoiding it. I don't know whether i will keep it because my usage of it my go down. I really need to concentrate to make use of it though. It's exercise at home and can be fun when you have guests. I miss the sun. I need to get away for a vacation.

My best friend had her birthday yesterday. Happy 27th you buxom babe, you know who you are.

When I think of my flee plan i want to go to Europe for a little bit. Everything i have noticed in the last week has been about Europe or related to that area. Every time i hear i just keep thinking that it's something telling me to go. Thinking of it puts a smile on my face. I would go on my own but it would have been awesome if me and the BFF could go on a vacation adventure. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Off to make my middle layer for the nanaimo bars!

No comments: