Thursday, October 29, 2009

From the other woman.......

I text him, a message he can't resist. He tries to but he can't. I always get what I want, not usually but certain people I do. He walks down my hall with that swagger that is irresistable about him. He's confident and cool. He comes inside the doorway and gives me my hello kiss and hug. So perfectly that i don't notice it. He comes in the living room and says, " Don't think this is something huge or anything but i got you a little gift." I smile and give him doe eyes. He hands me the sweets wrapped in plastic. "Aw you got me suckers that's sweet of you. Thanks so much." "I just wanted you to have them because i think you're really cool ..."

Yeah he has a girl but she isn't me. That's all i'm going to say about it. I like him faults and all and he makes me feel good. I can't pass it up....

No comments: