Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fuck you. Fuck you. and Fuck YOU!

Can a leopard change it's spots?

NO!
People who say they are going to do stuff and then don't follow through, you are an enemy of mine. I have just had 3 people in a row cancel on me. You think you're batting 1000 well i have you beat. 2 were for a concert that is tomorrow which i don't think going by myself is an option...thanks people leave it to the last minute. Then the 3rd, a special of some kind that i am getting used to, bailing on a booty call.

I get myself involved in various fashions with these people. And then they turn out to be taste-less and fashion-less. Honesty is always the best policy but geez if i keep saying what's going on is this working? Fucking say NO and then i can deal with it how i choose and move on.

Promises are just words and talk is cheap. Very cheap, less then that 99 cent bic blue pen you have with the fine blue ink tip.

Just when i think i find a good person, then turn to bad. So, am i cursed because they fool me? am i wrong to think they are good to begin with? am i in the wrong position when i defend them and it really comes to be they are an 'ass'? I think that i am in the wrong zip code and need re-location to Honesty Honor.

Then, the next question that you are pondering might be, how does she find these people? Well some live down the hall (they really fucked me), others live a few blocks away (they fucked me in a "be my friend i'm yours" kind of way), some live in near towns (they don't fuck me they fuck with my brain). And i could go on and on, let the scroll keep rolling idea, but you get my point.

I feel wronged, robbed, anxious, relaxed, angry, and NUMB.

Wow what a great start for the night and it's only 5:03pm. Lucky me, another night contemplating what the hell i am doing with my life and yes, i feel bad about it.

No comments: