Sunday, February 18, 2007

Monday Night is the ONLY good tv Night




Dear reader I have to say that I am disappointed with the people who schedule what goes on the tv during the week and weekends. My only good tv night is Monday and there are only 2 shows that I watch that night. I watch Little People, Big World for one hour and then at 10 I have gotten into the habit of watching the Hills for ½ an hour. I love Little People, Big World because it teaches a person (me) about the simplest things for a tall person, how they can be a major challenge for a little person. I think the Roloff family is a great family with lots of character and all the people bring various skills to the table. I must say though I love seeing their daughter, Molly, running the tractors and stuff because it is not something you would expect of a 15 year old girl. She is very caring about her mother and enjoys it when she gets to spend a lone time with her, be it shopping or at a spa. Amy and Matt (both little people) seem like pretty cool parents, but I must say that I think Amy is way cooler then Matt. She’s a very hard worker but she is an adult that also plays, which is something that all of us really should learn. Matt is smart but the things he comes up with are not small projects, there are quite large projects that usually get the whole family involved by the time it’s over, ex. the zip line they built across their property at the farm. I love Zach and Jeremy because they are the true example of how brothers should be or at least I think so anyway. They care about each other but they also want to have fun. Even though Zach is a little person that does not stop him from wanting to do what his brother or others are doing, he often gets frustrated when he encounters trouble but who wouldn’t. Amy and Matt have another child, Jacob, but I don’t really like him at all, he’s going through a bratty period so he is not really getting mentioned in this blog post. I love the show and would definitely love to meet the Roloff’s if I ever got the chance. For the hour the show is on, my world stops, I don’t talk to anyone or anything I focus on the program….weird how such an outside source can affect your life huh?

Now I will talk about the Hills. I will admit that I really didn’t watch the Hills that much last season because I really didn’t like LC (Lauren Conrad) or Heidi Montag. I loved the drama they had with their boyfriends but there wasn’t enough of it. This season has been really good so far though. Heidi is dating Spencer Pratt, best friend of Brody Jenner, who if you didn’t know were the Princes of Malibu. I am going to say that Spencer is a bit of a slut because he wants Heidi and Audrina but Audrina finally got the message to him last episode. Brody and Lauren are starting to hook it up, which is really interesting because you get to see Brody for the true ladies man that he is. Lauren needs a little spice in her life and Brody just might be it. There has been so much drama in the show already and there have only been 3 episodes. I love it, it sort of fills my gossip cup!

Pics – The Roloff Family, and Heidi Montag from the Hills

10 Things We Learned This Week (Courtesy of the Toronto Star, Sunday Version)

1. If you emulated the behaviour of Steve Carrell’s character in the episode of THE OFFICE in which is shows his ‘sensitivity’ to people of Indian descent – one of the “famous Indians” he cites is Apu from THE SIMPSONS – you’d be sued, successfully, for about $350,000

2. 31% of Canadian workers have dated a colleague. 15% of those couples got married. Meanwhile, 14% of Canadian workers combine the two steps: they have a relationship with a married co-worker.

3. Reactance: the tendency of a man to do the opposite of what his spouse asks him to do. A new study suggests that when a man fails to help clean the house, “his poor performance might be related to a subconscious tendency to resist doing anything his wife wants.”

4. A California woman was arrested this month for attempting to murder by wasp. She allegedly put the insects into his car, hoping he would die from an allergic reaction. He escaped unstung.

5. Contrary to popular belief, lots of creatures eat wasps. “Vespivores” include badgers, dragonflies, moths, bears and the bee eater, a bird that “counteracts the sting by rubbing the insect forcefully against a tree trunk”

6. Only female mosquitoes bite. They need the protein from the blood to produce fertile eggs.

7. The bacteria levels in women’s offices are nearly 3 times higher than those in men’s offices.

8. It was 43 years ago tomorrow that Paul Simon wrote the lyrics to “The Sound of Silence”.

9. The minimum number of checkpoints Mary and Joseph would face today on their journey from Nazareth to Bethlehem: 10.

10. Attention Surplus Syndrome (ASS): “a disorder that allows people to reach goals and complete tasks”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://isususeze.1accesshost.com/nonoga.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://ujyvuqal.1accesshost.com/erozugub.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I begin to get real money.
It gets down to choose a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theblogmoney.com

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Now, I feel good, I begin to get real income.
It's all about how to choose a proper partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theblogmoney.com