Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Review of Last Night's Tv!!!Drama Drama Drama

Dear reader, last night was good tv night and it was absolutely wonderful. Unfortunately my dad was unable to watch Little People, Big World with me, but that’s ok. He seemed really sad that he missed it , so I thought that I would give the guy a break. Now the Hills, it was absolutely fabu. It was great but I wanted to see Heidi getting some birthday loving from Spencer. That would have been a real treat, alas I did not get my raunchy sex scene, oh well, maybe that is to come! I will say that Lauren and Brody are starting to get into a relationship, and Brody is using all his ladies man trix. He really can be quite charming when he’s trying to get with someone. I was definitely impressed with his lady schmoozing skills, I would have loved to be on the receiving end that’s for sure. Spencer is going to get caught for being a bit of a man whore next episode, I can hardly wait. Audrina was made out to be a bit of a bitch in the episode but I don’t really think that was the case at all. I am curious as to what caused Heidi to drop being her friend because they were really tight, if this is all because of Spencer that’s no good. I thought it was hilarious when Audrina was talking with her friends and she called Spencer a cheeseball, the word was tossed around a bit because Lauren ended up calling Brody a cheeseball too. This episode I really did not like Whitney though, I think that I am going to stick to not liking her because she is strange, there’s something about her. I tried to find some pics of Heidi and Spencer and Lauren and Brody but I didn't have any luck, maybe I will find some in the future!

No comments: