Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Third Time's a Charm

So I just got home from my writing class that I am taking. I am really enjoying listening to other peoples stories because it really displays how different all our talents are. Needless to say my topic stood out, which in my mind is a good thing. It earned me an A+ and I am damn proud. Enjoy my literally bliss!

A Provocative Secret

Mick is his name, but it could be anyone?
Walking down a dark hallway, goose bumps form on the back of his neck. At the end of his journey a door marked, “Private”. The doorman gives access to the room. A welcoming black satin couch, with cushy magenta tinted pillows waits. Hot pink satin curtains ensure no secrets escape. In a peach light, sequins sparkle and reflections dance. Latin music plays, a wordless melody with a sensual beat. Time moves slowly.
In saunters a scantily clad vixen making all the right things jiggle. Not sure whether her mother would be proud, she’s thankful for what mamma gave her. Skin the colour of ivory, lips the colour of blood, a black flowing cascade of hair. Leggy and trim like most of her kind.
“What’s the specialty tonight?” the vixen asks.
“I don’t know. I’ve never done this before,” responds Mick.
Sticking out her bottom lip and making sad eyes, “Poor puppy. You sound lost.”
“No…I’m pretty sure I’m in the right place,” Mick says with slight assurance.
Shimming her chest, she catches his attention. Twirling around like a firecracker, swaying her hips to capture the interest of anyone, let alone a man. Flowing with the sound of the music, you wouldn’t know she was an entertainer. In a commanding stance, she lifts her leg and gives her knee a sexy kiss. Then she places the leg behind Mick’s shoulder and starts to grind. Unhooking her bra with the finesse of a pro she continues. He reaches to grasp her fruitful breast.
The vixen quickly slaps his hand, and in a stern voice says, “NO touching.”
Mick is amazed with her rhythm and beauty. Just as the performance is coming to an end the vixen climbs a top the table; flirting with the pole, arousing her crowd of one. While doing the finishing move, her audience is captivated.
Flicking her flowing locks, “That’ll be $150.”
In awe Mick draws out $200. “There’s $150 plus a tip.” A jackass grin upon his face.
With a devilish smile the vixen hands him her sparkling bra, “And here’s your tip.”
As Mick leaves the secluded room, regret starts flowing through his veins. During the short drive home thoughts run through his head like a tap left on.
What have I done? What will I say?......How do I tell my wife?

No comments: