Sunday, May 28, 2017

Confessions: Murder of an Angel

The Murder of an Angel (Confessions, #4)The Murder of an Angel by James Patterson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have to say that I find James Patterson books are usually the same and very predictable. When I picked up this book I was expecting the same thing that I usually get but I had a hard time figuring out who was the bad guy. It was obvious for one character but when you find out who the other one is it's like WHOA. The main character was annoying and everyone thought that she was having hallucinations and when in reality things were actually happening to her. There were a few scenes in the book that Patterson described beautifully, in particular the brother's piano concert. It was quite magical. I don't really have much to say about this book, it wasn't that fantastic and it just was. Overall I would give it a 2.5 stars but that's not available so I guess I will give it a three.




No comments: