Friday, July 28, 2017

Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me

Lies That Chelsea Handler Told MeLies That Chelsea Handler Told Me by Chelsea Handler
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Many people have given this book a poor review and said what an asshole Chelsea is but I'm not going to do that. I'm Team Chelsea no matter what. This book was hilarious and had me laughing out loud all the time. Some of the lies she told were unbelievable but there were people that believed them to be true. This book isn't a five star book because it's not nearly as funny as My Horizontal Life but it's definitely a solid four. This book is comedy/ humour in all forms. Sometimes we need to just have a laugh and take a break from all the serious reading and relax. That's what this book was for me. I especially liked that the last chapter was by CHUNK her dog. It was pretty cute and funny. Chelsea does get her say at the end of each chapter as she writes a blurb and adds a picture. Chelsea's input is more of what the world needs.

Nb- It says audio cd but I read a physical copy of the book.


View all my reviews

No comments: