Friday, July 28, 2017

Uganda Be Kidding Me

Uganda Be Kidding MeUganda Be Kidding Me by Chelsea Handler
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book is not entirely what I expected. While I thought that it would be stories about Chelsea's trip(s) to Africa, it was more than just that. It was about a variety of trips and the stories that go with those trips. I have to be honest and say that I didn't find this book as good as some of the other Chelsea Handler books that I have read but it definitely was a nice break from all the heavy reading I've been doing. I can relate to Chelsea because she is completely outrageous and blunt, which I think I am myself. She's constantly swearing and drinking and just trying to have a good time. One thing that I loved about the book was the pictures relating to the vacations and her captions. They definitely are a high point for the book. The travellers questions, travellers etiquette and hot travel tips are out there but they do make a fair bit of sense. I would rate this book at a 3.5 at the most but I will give it a 3 stars on Goodreads.


View all my reviews

No comments: