Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ah.....the dating world... it can be quite strange!

Dating...oh dating....

I went on a date last night. The guy I went with was very nice, classy, and oldschool, but he was my age. What can I say, there was a click, but not the right one. I felt like we nattered at each other the entire time. Back and forth, back and forth. We are both sarcastic so it was just one giant sarcasm fest. He was really nice and paid for dinner, and i was good i offered to pay for my half but, it just doesn't seem worth it. If we are like that now, imagine what a relationship would be! With all that sarcasm it would surely lead to drama and that's not something i want in my life. He also made some jokes about leaving me with $0.25 for a cab so that I could get a ride home. That's not the most classy thing in the world. Sure he's met some weirdos on the internet dating site that we use but frig you don't know me from a whole in the ground and the topic was consistently brought back to me being crazy, another thing i didn't like. This guy says he's laid back and relaxed, but to be so sarcastic and cutting all the time.... man, that's drama i don't want or need. He also made some other comments which i thought could be interpreted by me, quite badly. I didn't show completely that i was not impressed but my jaw dropped a fair bit leaving a gaping hole in my face, so if he didn't notice that then i don't know what to say. He kinda bawked at giving me a hug too, who does that!

Lesson Learned = you can talk to a person for a few times and it be alright but when it is actual person to person contact the real them comes out, and it may not be so nice or fun as they sounded on the phone.

No comments: