Sunday, August 16, 2009

Get A Job.... Ah yeah, thanks i'm trying....arghhhh

Well today is going to be a bit of a rant.

I'm tired :
-of people using me like a cash cow (this stops now)
-of people owing me money and just forgetting about it (this stops now)
-of people treating those close to me like dirt
-of taking any derogatory treatment or conversation directed at me (this stops now)

Why do people feel that when they borrow money that you are like a giving tree and you will just sprout some 100 dollar bills on your next branch to replace what they have taken. These particular people need to be more responsible for their actions and not just forget about the favour i did for them. And then talking back to me and giving me lip when i call to collect some money. For F'''s sake why should i have to bare the burden when they promised me that i would get the money back. Yeah i know times are hard but don't tell me to get a job and support myself... i'm trying, handed out 20 resumes on friday and applied to 5 online.

Geez, damn those freakin' free-loaders!

No comments: