Saturday, August 15, 2009

meh!

Today = high humidity and digusting heat. Boo earns!

Today= Jason Mraz concert....Live is Wonderful!

So this morning i decided to watch a movie while i consumed my tasty breakfast of 2 bowls of Alphabits cereal and Lactaid Milk. The movie that jumped out to me was FALLING DOWN with Michael Douglas. Now i have already laughed several times at the film and it isn't even half an hour in. This attorney decides that he is going to change his day by leaving his car in a line up of delayed traffic and trying to make his way home. Along the way he feels it is his personal journey to teach foreigners the 'proper' ways of America. Every time he has a run in with someone he gathers up a different weapon. He started with none, then graduated to a short baseball bat, then from there he graduated to a switch blade (which he cannot get over how quick and cool the bad guys looked using it), later in the film he ends up parading around with a shot gun! I would say that's a decent graduation of weapons if i don't say so myself!

Then i started pondering how i would react if that was me, and you know what the conclusion i came to was.... I would probably be the same way! My anger would just make me a ticking time bomb, i would want to teach people a lesson for disrespecting the territory they live in, i would like to be tactful and when someone wanted my brief case (just like Michael Douglas did...) i would give it to them in a smash over the head action. There was no description on how they would like the brief case just that they wanted it. Lesson Learned= you should ask or create terms on how you want things or you are going to get them in a way least expected.

Last night was couples golf with an Asian theme. It was great. We had a lot of fun and people really made the effort with their costumes. Dad and I went as rice paddy workers which was interesting because i even made the effort to get the special hats. I think that i will be using my hat for more then just the average things, might even turn into a great grass cutting hat since it's so wide and the coverage is good. Pics are too come, no worries you will get to see dad and i in our asian glory!

No comments: