Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Just my luck...

Well I am a very lucky person right now.

I have 2 guys that are absolutely different and wonderful at the same time.

Guy A is pretty cool and is local. He's attentive, wants me to try new things, has a great sexual appetite. He is younger then me but not by much, which is a surprise because i never thought i would do anything with someone younger then me. He's mature though so that's what makes him different. He knows fashion and i think that's a major turn on! Likes Juicy Couture, Gucci and D&G. Now that's style. He wears pink golf shirts, and any guy that wears pink and looks sexy is on the fashion train to wonderful.

Guy B is differrent by the fact that he's outside and over programmed, so our time together is short and few between. He also lives further away. That's ok though, we have to be living our lives. He has the biggest smile, and the bluest of eyes. Witty and sarcastic and he's a really good guy! Likes to wear board shorts and t-shirts, very casual type of style and wears skate shoes that look so comfortable. In his innocence, he will not get a tattoo and he is very sure that's the way it's going to be. I like that innocent quality of him.

This week i have been lucky enough to get attention from both my boys. It's nice though because they are different and yet they have some similarities. They both are:
-romantics
-into good music
-have their own sense of style
-babelicious in their own special ways
-good kissers

How lucky am i? The best of both worlds, have my cake and enjoy eating it too! Good times at Chez Sarah!

No comments: