Friday, August 31, 2018

Dr. Strange


Dr Strange (2016) Fantasy/ Sci Fi 4/10

This movie did absolutely nothing for me. There were only three things that I found interesting and they were: I really liked Tilda Swinton as the master teacher (or whatever she was), I liked the images when they were creating the time portals and stuff AND of course it had one of my favs, Mads Mickkelsen (Hannibal the Series). The images of the time portals, etc. were so cool and trippy while at the same time... magical. As for this being part of the Marvel franchise, I thought that it would be a good idea to watch it so that I knew the powers that Dr. Strange had and what his tie in to Avengers: Infinity War was. The rating is a 4 because there wasn't enough to bring it to a 5 and the story was BORING. I know true Marvel fans are going to give me shit or send nasty comments or mail but that's what I thought. That's the point of this blog, to voice my opinions/thoughts/ ideas regarding movies and books at this time.


Dr. Strange Trailer

No comments: