Thursday, January 18, 2007

Can't a Gurl Get Laid Around HERE!!!!







Dear reader I am in a dilemma. I don’t want to make myself trashy but lets get personal for a minute. I haven’t had sex for 3 ½ years, and lately my mind has totally been in the gutter. There is a guy who is usually asks me all the time and I have a hard time just saying yes to sex with him. It doesn’t really mean anything to him it’s just a lay, and I want more then that but it’s not a possibility with him. So I am willing to put my self dignity to the side for a simple lay but the problem is he is coming up with all these excuses now. I normally don’t ask but I will admit it I was wanting to be laid and it didn’t happen because I got ditched for SOCOM (a game for those who don’t know). Another thing that has been contributing to this is that I have been listening to music that is very sexy and stuff and it just puts me in the mood. Sex is a good outlet for numerous things but come on when I am asking for it, that means I want it NOW and there’s going to be a cranky gurl if I get turned down. My final point about this is CAN”T A WOMAN GET A SIMPLE SCREW!!!!! My dad just called to ask how i was doing and i started listing the things i need, you know what was number one, I need to get laid. That's right i told my dad this that's how bad i need some sex. I have reached a new all time low with that one reader.

I have been helping out a little bit at Anita and Erin’s Drycleaners called Flawless. I am going to put some pics up so you can see how fabulous the place actually looks. The first pic is of Anita and Erin (Erin is the short woman and Anita is the tall one with big boobs). The place doesn’t look like a dry cleaners and it has tones of class and style. Anyone would be happy to take there clothes there, and even just sit and relax and chat with the girls for bit. There’s a tv and movies, it’s almost like home really. I like the home-y feel every time I walk in the store.

My best friend is getting married on February 24, 2007. I am excited because it is the first wedding I will have ever gone to. I am glad that it’s one of my best friends though. I don’t know whether I will take a date or not. My other best friend and I are not invited to the reception, which is unfortunate but at least we can go to the wedding. Dave’s kinda worried about it but he knows that he has as much support he needs from me and other people.

There is also a person that I have gotten a chance to get to know and he is totally awesome. I am not going to name names, but he is fabulous. There are issues on his side but let me tell you if he were free, I would get freaky with him. We connect on so many different levels, we are able to talk about anything and I like that too. It’s a long time since I have been able to talk with someone other then my 2 best friends so freely. It’s nice that’s for sure.

WOW this blog is really horny sounding. Sorry reader if that’s not what you want to hear but it’s been a while like I have said, I need to get back into the saddle LITERALLY.

No comments: