Wednesday, January 31, 2007

New Tattoo, New Hair, Now I'm Ready For A New MAN!!!!






















Dear reader, I was taken by impulse today. I decided this morn while I was helping my mum out that I was going to get another tattoo. Don’t know why it happened today, but I got the tattoo today. I go to a little shop in uxbridge called “Uxbridge BodyArt”. I have attached the business card in case anyone would like to go there. The guy that I get to do my tattoos is Jamie Lindsey and he is totally awesome, I would only go to him because we are buds too and I would rather give my work to a friend then a total stranger. In the pic the tattoo looks a bit sore and greasy but I only finished getting it about an hour before I took this picture.

FOLKS, I am now the red head I have always been at heart. I love where I get my hair cut and Rochelle (the girl who cuts it) is amazing. I have been going there since the business opened and she has been my personal choice for a hairstylist for a long time. Sh excels in doing crazy hair colours which I totally love. I have a pic of what colour my hair is today. I love it!

Here’s some riddles, I got very few of them, only 2 really

Questions

1. What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?

2. You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?

3. What goes up and down the stairs without moving?

4. What can you catch but not throw?

5. I can run but not walk. Wherever I go a thought follows close behind. What am I?

6. What’s black and white and red all over?

7. What goes around the world but stays in a corner?

8. I have holes in my top and bottom. my left and right, and in the middle. What am I?

9. Give me food I will live; give me water I will die. What am I?

10. The man who invented it doesn’t want it. The man who bought it doesn’t need it. The man who needs it doesn’t know it. What is it?


Answers
1. A towel
2. An ear of corn OR a chicken
3. A rug
4. A cold
5. A nose
6. An embarrassed skunk OR a zebra painted red OR a sunburned penguin OR a newspaper
7. A stamp
8. A sponge
9. Fire
10. A coffin

No comments: