Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Movie Review - Jackass 2 Unrated Version

Dear reader I just finished watching Jackass 2 the unrated version and it was completely hilarious. The stunts are more ‘outgoing’ and ‘painful’ then the last movie and the tv show. I find it interesting that Bam is afraid of snakes, to the point of crying. Most of the guys dread the stunts if they are going to inflict any large amount of pain. The one stunt I thought was silly was Johnny and Bam sticking their hand in a live bear trap. I found it silly because the teeth on those things are usually really sharp and they just look plain nasty. Steve-O definitely is always taking one for the team, it looked a little painful when he shoved the fish hook through his check but lucky for him Pontius was there to help get the hook through. I have to say that I find Wee Man adorable, Pontius has an amazing body (there’s no party boy in this one though), Johnny Knoxville is sexy and Bam with all the tattoos definitely is a hottie too. The part when they turned Eren into an Arab and used a combo of everyone’s pubic hair for his beard was also funny because later it was said that one of the guys that contributed the hair had crabs, what an ordeal that would be to have on your face. Even Eren saying that he kept getting beard hair (pubic hair) in his mouth makes me laugh. I liked the whole song and dance thing at the end, it was strange but it made me laugh so much. Really the entire movie made me laugh so much, I could hardly stop sometimes.

Cds that are good this week:
K-os -> Atlantis (love how it is very disco-esque)
Justin Timberlake -> FutureSex/LoveSounds (especially the last few songs on the album)
Beyonce -> B-day (the only song I really don’t like is “Get Me Bodied”)
an old cd
Jully Black -> This Is Me (the first half is the best half, 2nd isn’t so bad but the 1st is the bomb)

No comments: