Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Jack Osbourne Look-A-Like to be Next Idol Winner!

Dear reader, just thought I would mention a few things to you. First of all, I don’t normally watch American Idol because I hate all the judges and the contestants usually suck big lemons. It’s in the beginning stage right now where they are auditioning all the rejects and the very few that they send to HOLLYWOOD this time. There was this woman who lied and said she was 26 and she was a LARGE woman but she was dressed in this feathery material and she keep showing her belly, they (SIMON, PAULA, & RANDY) even commented that she looked like big bird. After she sang a terrible rendition of a Whitney Houston song, Simon asked her HOW OLD ARE YOU? she says 33, he then asks her HOW OLD ARE YOU? she gets a weird look on her face and then she owns up to her age and says I AM 50. Paula being the retard says good for you, but then everyone says to her YOU”RE NOT GOING THROUGH and Paula goes, UNFORTUNATELY I WOULD HAVE TO AGREE. I couldn’t believe they sort of led this example of a circus freak into thinking she might be ok to make it to Hollywood. Normally they let a lot of rejects in and they narrow it down before the real competition starts. Now this is what I want to tell you about. There was a fellow that tried out, looked very similar to Jack Osbourne, he had a fabu sense of humour and he sang “Kiss From a Rose” by Seal, which I think would be a really hard choice, well he sang it amazing. He was really funny, they asked him WHY ARE YOU HERE and his witty response was I WANT TO MAKE DAVID HASSLEHOFF CRY (when Taylor Hicks won the camera panned the audience and got a shot of him crying because of the win…..what a loser, Taylor isn’t even that good). So remember the guy that looks like Jack Osbourne, he should be a keeper, he’s witty and he can actually sing!

Tomorrow I am getting my hair done. It’s the first time in a long time, and I need a new colour. I need spunk and fun, not drab and boring like winter. I am keeping my length the same, maybe just get a trim but the colour is much needed.

Here’s a poem for you since I was lazy and didn’t find any cool factoids for you.

Shooting Stars (For Adam) -> By Pam Froman
I watched your smile today
Among the shooting stars
Blazing fire took hold of me
Burning a cold embankment within
I climb the highest mountain
Pretending I could walk by myself
Your hand outstretched to meet mine
Taking hold, I would not fall.
Alone?
No not Alone.

“Every second chance begins with a first step”
-Unknown

No comments: