Thursday, January 11, 2007

Flawless = Fabulous

So today was interesting. I went to visit my friends from my old job at the drycleaners. They have rose up from the oppressive boss they used to have, and they have united together and formed a dry cleaning store of their own. The store is very nice and home-y. The colours are nice and warm and therefore making the entire store a very bright place. They took all the mistakes that the old boss made and made the necessary improvements to make their store more functional then his store. They minimized the amount of space in the front of the store and had a custom front desk which is very different then regular desks (you can tell it’s original and custom). The store is the same size as the old boss’ store but because Anita and Erin are organized they have so much space to use that the store actually looks totally bigger then the old store. This is their baby. They work together and make a good team. Anita doing the dress-making (sewing)part of the work and helping with overflow of the counter work and Erin doing the packaging and the rest of the work. It works out so that they are doing equal amounts of work (just incase I didn’t explain the previous sentence that way). I am going to take my camera there next time so that I can put some pics on here of the wonderful, friendly, personable store they have created. I could hardly express how impressed I was with the store it looks that amazing. Congrats Anita and Erin, you both have done an amazing job. There will be pics to come, no worries dear reader.

No comments: