Saturday, January 27, 2007

The Famous Puzzle With Missing Pieces




Dear reader, I have finally taken the time to take the pics of the famous puzzle with the missing pieces. As you can tell it is missing a fair bit. I found this puzzle really difficult because not only was it hard in general but the pieces did not fit together well. When I was trying to contact quality assurance they told me that the puzzle has been discontinued. I wonder why ?!?!?!?! The puzzle is supposed to be 1026 pieces is what it says on the box but I think it is only about 1000.

Another point that I will mention, the weather today is really sucky. We had a minor power outage yesterday, so dad messed up on setting his clock. When I started rallying around this morn, he’s still in bed! We made an executive decision not to do the barn and then we will do it tomorrow really good. The weather right now is kind of misting and snowing at the same time. Last night we had a bit of freezing rain last night so there is a layer of crunchy snow. I did a good job scraping the car though before we had to go anywhere. Since it’s been such a sucky day dad and I did our chores this morn and then we are just relaxing right now.

No comments: