Saturday, January 24, 2009

Dick On the Brain

Dear Reader,

So I find myself up at this ungodly hour because my mind is on someone and lets face it, it has me hot and bothered.

Don't really know what to say or what to do,
so my first response is to write to you.
My mind is racing,
my heart is pacing.
I'm getting hot,
someone give me a shot.
I wait for this guy,
but have a feeling he will shy.
It's been a while,
maybe that's why i'm so riled.
I need to cool down,
he's not even around.
I want this to work,
sometimes he's a jerk.
At this point i don't care,
i'd fuck him anywhere.
This is probably lust,
and after so long it's just.
Be true to myself,
do what's best for health.
Dream about getting laid,
or even an air raid,
to get such thoughts out of my head,
so i can get back to bed.

No comments: