Saturday, January 24, 2009

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH EVERYONE WEEK

Dear Reader,

First I want to commend you on your fantastic efforts in participating in SWEAR WEEK. It truly was a hit. For me, it was nice to just forget all inhibitions and just let everything out. Not worry about offending anyone because I made sure it was known that it was SWEAR WEEK. Potty mouth was initiated and exercised, now it is time for a new task for the upcoming week.

THIS WEEK SHARE YOUR EVERY THOUGHT WITH OTHERS

You are an extraordinary human being. The only reason others don't always appreciate this is because they're not inside your head to witness the creative maelstrom of your consciousness. This week, turn to the person nearest to you every time you think a thought, share it with them, and watch them succumb to the magnetic pull of your mind. If there is no around, email or call or text. But get those precious thoughts out there!

Examples

I think I'll watch the news tonight.

I'm quite hungry.

Sheila in accounts is a good laugh.

Does my cat dream of me?

I had a ham sandwich for lunch yesterday, I might have the same again.

One day they'll be able to stitch tiny mobile phones into our ears.

My wife doesn't understand me.

What's my mother's favourite colour? We've never discussed it.

That man is sweating like a pig.

I'm bloody starving.

Here are some of my thoughts at the moment: (ENJOY)

I wonder if I will get that job in Australia that I applied to?

One day I am going to be a famous writer and people will want my autograph.

I walked a mile today.

Why are my cats so insano sometimes?

I'm trying a liquid diet for a day and so far so good, and no i am not pureeing my food I am just drinking juice, tea, coffee, and water.

My trip to the Cayman Islands is soon and I'm going to have a blast.

Tom Jones is the greatest!!!! Particularly the songs It's Not Unusual AND Sexbomb.

I think I should turn my bed heater on, so that it's toasty for when I want to go to sleep.

Had a bath and I feel great.

SWEAR WEEK was so awesome, I am considering making that a monthly ritual or something.

I want to go to Tuscany.

I desperately need a mani/pedi/eye brow wax.

I love writing to you!

No comments: