Sunday, January 4, 2009

I Never Thought Betrayal Would Be Good.... Was I Ever Wrong

Dear Reader,
I feel like I have been betrayed, lied to, misled. All these feelings I have, I would normally hate the person(s) who inflicted such. I never thought that there could be betrayal for the greater good, or to avoid suffering. Some situations, I guess, require such methodology. Even though I am at a stage now where I am quite upset and hurt by what was done, I must say thanks to those that were thinking of my being when they considered the idea. They wanted me to have a good Christmas and New Years and not be worrying about something that would drastically change the way things are. In a way it almost seems like I am the selfish one because they didn't want to ruin or upset my holidays. In a time and age where holidays are but a figment of imagination. Time off is just a break from the regular heave ho of life, depending on what you do with your time. I'm not a religious person either so it's not like I can be one of those people that pray for things to go well, or that God will be by his side in times of need. God and I have had several arguments and none end well. I usually am the person 'walking' away from the discussion disgruntled, unhappy, and feeling that most things in life are unjust. So since I don't have, what some believe as the watchful eye of God, looking over or after me I have 2 people that do what they must with my best interests at heart. How can you be mad at someone who was trying to protect you....from yourself, from your emotions, from, most of all, your castrophizing mind. I can't be mad at them. All I can do is cry, and wash away my sadness with my tears. Hug those that have a watchful eye over me and say THANK YOU gratiously.

No comments: