Friday, December 4, 2009

a bland variation of everything and a small dash of rant

Today, gee, lets talk about today.


I have done some cleaning up, dishes, etc. Had some lunch and took my bronchitis medication.


Yesterday I had a doctor appointment with my family dr. I had created a list that I wanted to talk to her about. There were 6 issues on the list. When she came in she made a fuss about my lack of a voice and then checked my chest and came to the conclusion that i have bronchitis. I wanted to talk to her about how stress is affecting my body, acid reflux problems and renew a puffer. She renewed the puffer and automatically prescribed stronger medication for my acid reflux. Also, she made a point about me making another appointment to come back to check my chest to see if i need a chest x-ray. Then as soon as i think about getting a chest x-ray i think i am going to end up getting told i have lung cancer because i smoke a lot. That isn't running through my mind all the time but a good portion it is.


I was really disappointed how my doctor was late for my appointment and then could hardly spend 2 mins with me. I told the receptionist when i was booking my appointment that i had issues that i wanted to talk to my doctor about and that there was a variety not just one thing. Yes, that's fine. Then at my appointment, I am made to feel like a inconvenience. Gee that's appropriate.....NOT!


I was talking to my mum about this incident and the fact that i was really disappointed with my doctor and her performance. Mum informed me that's all appointments are like now. The doctor doesn't want to take the time and talk to you they want you in and out asap so they get whatever pay-grade for your appointment even though it's only 2 mins and is supposed to be 10-15. I get it they are trying to scam the government to get as any appointments in the day as possible, because there is a fee for each one and depending on what happens they can charge you differently.



Government provided healthcare is supposed to be a perk here in the country of Canada. When doctors do what they can to beat the system and are still getting drug endorsement bonuses, is that really what it should be about. Doctors need to improve their bedside manor and compassion issues with their clients. My doctor has been very good until this appointment in which i am referring to. I just thought she was different then the average bad doctor you hear about. I will have to report back next week so that I can tell you whether or not it's the same bad behaviour or she gets a one time freebie. Healthcare has really got a ton of improvements to make, too bad no one really bitches about it enough to get any response.\



Next topic.... I am in love with marilyn monroe and her beauty. What i would do to meet her if she was still alive. She was a true beauty, not just one of those twiggy, skinny type girls that are so popular now. Her sassiness is what really does it for me. Her looks and expressions are price-less, some that are known as historical even.


So i was prescribed some horse pills for my bronchitis, which i assure you is not contagious. I was told to take it with food, so it was suggested that i take it with dinner since it is the biggest meal of the day. Lately though, i haven't been hungry a lot. I just don't have the desire to eat. Sometimes i get cravings for things but it's not like i will eat a huge amount and feel sick. I just don't have a desire or will to eat which i have to say i find a little bit creepy because I love food and i love a variety of foods. Tastes and flavours, shapes and colours. It's all an experience every time you eat. I miss my want for food but this may help me with losing weight because i might eat 4 small meals rather then 2-3 big meals. That's what the diet books say is more frequent and smaller meals are better for you. Since i was sick, originally i lost 20 pounds, can't blame me i was puking and shitting it up and out so of course i wasn't going to gain any weight. I have weighed myself a few times and i am still around the original weight when i lost the 20 lbs though so that's good. Just have to keep it here or lower would still be nice. I need to exercise and tone more though. Hopefully i am not one of those unlucky people who have extra skin or saggy skin. I do have some extra baggage on my body that i would like to get rid of though. I will keep trying as best i can. I am surprised that i have done so well, so maybe there are bonuses to being and getting sick........... Still doesn't feel very nice though!


At one point i was getting jealous of my roommate for talking to another girl but i am not today. I just don't care today. I might tomorrow, who knows. Yes i did stuff with my room mate. It was interesting and something that i would consider a good thing but he may not. I don't have the dream body and all that but i am a nice person and i have other skills, wink wink, spank spank! I am proud that i have some skills those are a little asset! Too bad i don't have a man servant that could fulfill all my needs and wants. Sounds like a paradise! A nice, crisp, warm paradise. Damn, my brain is going to a totally different place now. Maybe i should go chill out in the bedroom, maybe have a nap or something although i don't think that is something that is going to happen. I have no idea why?

No comments: