Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day 3 = Complete and Successful

Yesterday was day 3 clean. I was baking my Mexican Wedding Cakes for my bake list and I was really productive and positive. Mum decided to take me out for dinner because i had been baking during the day and she wanted to treat me! It was really nice and it was almost like old times when mum and i hung out. We talked about everything under the sun and had an enjoyable meal. I tried cammomile tea which was interesting and had a flavour that I couldn't peg down for the life of me. Still no comparison to the peppermint tea that i have been drinking everyday but it was a nice change.

As the days go by, it is easier and easier to be clean and avoid the poppers and weed. Today will be my fourth day clean and as you can tell from my previous post it has been a tough day but i refuse to give into my addiction. I don't want to start over again and i need to let my body heal.

I got the results back from my chest xray and blood work and i am glad to say that i do NOT have pneumonia. I was worried that they would find cancer in my lungs from all the bad recreational habits i have been doing but I am a very lucky duck. Each day i am clean my parents are more proud of me and they are starting to trust me again. I feel bad for the stress and hectic-ness that i have caused in their lives but as they see me changing they realize how hard i am trying and making an effort. I hated and still hate the person the drugs turned me into. I feel like i have lost so much but then there is the journey of getting it all back and realizing what certain things and people actually mean in my life.

Day 4 is almost over and it has been a success too! Keep up the good work SARAH !

No comments: