Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 1 = Completed, + My Story

So i did it. Yesterday was my first day without any pot. There was some stress to the day when my truck decided to lose it's steering, i was lucky enough to not be dead! If i had lost control of my vehicle on the highway or something it would definitely be a tragedy and there would be no more Life & Times of Sg.

Yeah so i have been clean one whole day, and yes it was hard yesterday i'm not going to lie. When everything was said and done i definitely could have used some 'bad' relief but i chose to sleep instead and get myself settled.

I also did some ground work for the popper chronicles. I found some people that might be interested in sharing their story about how poppers changed their life and they don't want to be addicted to weed at anymore. You may find the stories similar and maybe even repetitive but the point is to compare and show that most of us addicted to poppers are going through the same stuff, have meds that they interact with, and most of all want change.

With that said, i plan to inform those that don't know about poppers and what they can do to your life. How they will make you change, which happens to majority of us. I also want to be able to inform people that see themselves starting to get addicted to poppers so that they could see the outcome before they lose everything.

MY STORY

It wasn't until he said that reason he was asking how many poppers i did in a day and that he said he noticed a major change. I couldn't see what was happening because i was in my little drug fiend world and i was looking for my next high. There's a problem right there. I started to want to get high and then just stay in the apartment. Things that i was doing, I didn't want to do them anymore i would rather just stay at home and get high. I didn't want to see people unless they were getting high with me. Didn't want to leave the apartment for even the slightest of chores. I had no fuse, i was angry all the time, depressed and just felt like a bag of shit. People noticed a major change in especially my parents. We were constantly not getting along, i was lying to them. It was such a tangled web. Things still aren't perfect i'm not going to lie. I am edgy and upset sometimes when there really is no need to be. Yes i realize that i have only been clean for one day but it made me see things differently and feel differently. Constant pot usage can lead to many problems, including memory loss, confusion, there a bunch of bodily harm that it does, for example can lead to chronic bronchitis. I suffer from asthma and i didn't even care what was happening i just wanted to get high and escape all the problems that life was causing. I wanted to be numb because i didn't want to feel any emotions because i can't handle them. I completely stopped thinking about my mental and physical health and that's what was getting terribly damaged. I have been sick for at least 2 months now and i am just starting to get my voice back. My parents both noticed that i was much more clear and understandable and it's only been one day! Yes i am coughing up shit from my lungs but that's fine i don't mind, i would rather have it out then in.

Since i have completed one day, i feel that i can tackle today and be successful. I need to re-inforce my postivity so that i can do this, which each second i write this i feel i can achieve my goal even more. The power of the written word is incredible. So as usual, if you can take what you can from the popper chronicles and learn, and leave the rest that isn't important to you then please do. I encourage comments and suggestions!

No comments: