Sunday, December 27, 2009

He's Seeing the Problem, but what will he do about it....DAY 14!!!!!!

As the Christmas season comes to an end, a very dear friend has succumbed to the horrible life of drugs. He doesn't believe that pot is a drug but he is going to the deep depths of the crappy life spiral that it offers. Messing around with other drugs is not helping his situation. He got to experience what withdrawl from meds prescribed for depression is like and he couldn't handle it. He got scared and that led him to doing stupid things. He has made some commitments and promises which is good but whether he can keep them or not is up to him. I hope for his benefit that he can keep the promises and work towards a clean and sober lifestyle.

I know that today is my 14th day. I feel a lot better, i am more productive and my fam and friends see a huge change. I feel way better and i'm not coughing up as much crap as i was. Sure i still have moment where my lungs want to evacuate some crap but that's only reasonable considering how long i had been abusing them. The one thing i am finding common about people addicted to poppers is that they don't view pot as a drug they see it as nothing harmful, but with THC content in each batch being different and the middle getting their customers where they want them it is an addictive drug. I was lucky that i was able to see the light when i did or i would have lost a fair amount. My parents would never see me lose everything because what kind of parents would they be if that happened. I know that my bad habits led to a lot of rough times with relationships with people and it totally changed me as a person. I don't want that for my life. I want to be independent, attempt at being happy, and enjoy life instead of abusing it.

No comments: