Thursday, December 3, 2009

so...

So I am up and awake at 721 am.

I have done my morning pop so i feel fab right now.

My roommate lays in his bed fast asleep. I sit at my comp typing quitely away. He's rolling over it may be too early to be making a post. Oh well, this is my house, I can do whatever i please....right?

It has rained all last night and this morning.... boo! Another boo thing is i have to visit my dr today to see about a few things. I am still voiceless which is a concern for a few people. Honestly though it makes learning sign language seem more practical everyday! Have to start looking into that, i may have a connection that i might be able to use.

I got some christmas ideas started and going. Just have to put a few more into motion. Christmas won't be so bad this year. Just wait til my Betty Crocker identity comes back! Yum yums for every one.

No comments: