Sunday, December 6, 2009

uh...... about that......

well, i am not running on very much sleep today. somehow when i was trying to make myself stay up later i forgot to take my night time pills, therefore, no sleep.

i am in a situation where i don't want to be. The stress from having my 'roomy' is causing me to be sick. i am already sick and cannot get better because of the stress causing me problems. leaving the house is a challenge lately because i feel that terrible. i would mostly like to relax, have a massage and go to sleep. maybe i can sleep away my troubles! anyway, so since my roomy is a good cause of me being sick mum wants this person out now. The faster they are out the sooner i can start getting better.

how do you tell a person to leave? you can't just be like, "So the weather is grey today but you know you need your stuff out in the next 2 hours....."
if i am going to do this i need courage...
why am i having such reasonable doubts about doing so, this is not good either...

what would you do, in this situation?

No comments: