Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Get A Load Of This Guy!

So my first adventure for the day was i gave my one number to this guy to talk to him. His profile read :

"Please don't say that you like "any" or "all" types of music.. 'cause frankly that means that you have no taste.... Don't show me pictures of you in a bikini... please have some class.. don't put up a picture of your dog.. 'cause... i'm not interested in your dog... just 'cause you've been to paris or australia or jumped out of a plane or climbed some stupid mountain... it means nothing to me... 'cause i've probably been and done things your mind couldn't even dream of... be different"

So my response to his saying hello to me was:

Dear "x",

Thanks for the wonderful compliments.

I just read your profile and was surprised by how negative it sounded.

I'm sure you are a great person and all but it came off as kind of cocky. Maybe you have done things that I have never done which would be interesting to hear about but the profile that i read really doesn't make me want to pursue anything.

Ciao

Sarah


So anyway he calls me and starts giving me shit for being honest and telling me what a closed person i am. He starts grilling me, are you healthy? blah blah blah, and my response was well i don't want to be interrogated right now so.... Then i went into detail about the Cayman Islands because he is going there for a wedding. He was cocky, obnoxious and arrogant. He was dying to meet me tonight and see if we hit it off, but by the conversation we had i was just like "Who is this guy?" I like all types of music and i know that. I think it's nice when people put pictures up of their animals because that means they are so important to them. Yeah there are some people that have no class, well majority, but that's not my decision to bash them and make fun of them or be negative about them. This guy had it in his head that it was my lucky day to talk to him and that i should go to Cayman islands with him so that he doesn't have to get a tour guide, or another person he doesn't know. Come on dude, seriously, you just take random people on trips. I don't and i don't want to be a tour guide for someone with the likes of you. Someone who broadly states they have been around the world 5 times yet has never been to a beachy place! So is that really considered being around the world five times, you're missing some vital places...I think he over did it with the been around the world 5 times deal. When someone says that to me I think well they have visited every country or continent at least and at the young age of 32 which he was that's very impressive, but alas that was not the case. He has probably travelled to popular places and that is consider all around the world, not in my books though.

NOTE TO SELF- never give out my number to someone who thinks they are all that and a bag of chips when really they are a cocky ASSHOLE! It's not my lucky day to talk to you, the role is reversed! Now i sound like a cocky ASSHOLE, good thing i didn't go any further with this guy because i think it would have been clashing right from the start.

No comments: